|01-21-2011, 06:38 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Germany, Karlsruhe
Device: Iliad v2, DR800S (inlove)
Go + Reversi + Amazons (?)
Yoohoo, here's another set to make our lives [with DR] more pleasant!
Unpack to sdcard, disconnect and launch <sdcard>/Programs/Games/quarry.desktop. New game -> Go (if playing against the Computer then take GnuGo) or Reversi (to fight DR select GRhino). There's Amazons game for two people but I have no idea how to play. I'd really appreciate if smbd posts a link to the rules.
The games work fine, tested on my DR800. I recommend to play in the landscape mode.
v0.1 - initial release of Quarry UI + GnuGo + GRhino (reversi)
Issues/improvements for the next build:
- add a tab support for DR1000 and DR800+ users;
- if the next step calculations seem to stuck just click anywhere on empty space. This is probably because DR800 forces throttling the processor after 5 seconds. Background job should be added.
- add light indicator activity during the next step calculations.
Developer steps taken:
P.S. A small teaser: GnuChess + Crafty are on the way
|01-22-2011, 06:14 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
pleeease don't!!! I thought I was too old for computer games, but already your port of xmahjongg caused some serious distraction from work sometimes
|01-22-2011, 06:33 AM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Device: iRex DR1000S
Nice work , this also runs on the DR1000 without problems.
- For tab-support I send you a mail, that might help
- For the light indicator you can use the ipc call "setBusyShow", this will also prevent the sleep mode from starting after 5 seconds.
Posting code on BitBucket would be fine, then others can learn from the changes you had to do to make the program working.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Amazons Kindle schlägt Harry Potter||Marc_liest||Amazon Kindle||3||01-01-2011 09:58 AM|
|iLiad Can someone port Reversi/Othello/Goro ?||TurboProp||iRex Developer's Corner||5||03-29-2008 02:10 PM|