Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Elvish Legion
Elvish Legion began at the beginning.

Device: none
M-Edge Case And Decal Girl Skins

Do the two play nicely together? I just got a K3 and I want to skin it but I also want it in a case, are they going to play nicely?

Sorry if I overlooked a post somewhere I didn't see this mentioned
Elvish Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
absolutely. the skins add no discernible thickness to the device.

welcome and enjoy!!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2011, 12:03 PM   #3
manda243
manda243 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvish Legion View Post
I just got a K3 and I want to skin it
Welcome, hope you love your Kindle!!
Thanks for recommending Decal Girl! I was just wondering if you have gotten one yet and can confirm the quality. I was going to get a Gelaskin but prefer the DG designs more.
manda243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by manda243 View Post
Welcome, hope you love your Kindle!!
Thanks for recommending Decal Girl! I was just wondering if you have gotten one yet and can confirm the quality. I was going to get a Gelaskin but prefer the DG designs more.
check out the thread up above regarding skins. there are several skins posted as well as reviews
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote