Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-17-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
IQ initial video review

From Nathan at The Ebook Reader

http://blog.the-ebook-reader.com/201...t-impressions/

couple things:

looks like you can page with the volume buttons

he is going to post some popular apps on the review page (Kindle, etc) so that will be handy

the Opera browser looked pretty good.

I'm getting stoked for it again. Hope they come through on the firmware.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
emini_guy
emini_guy began at the beginning.

Device: none
This thing does have some future, for sure. Maybe not in the first iteration, but it's worth paying attention to. I am waiting for the first firmware upgrades to see how this improves things before making any purchase decision.

Thanks for sharing this link, good video.
emini_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #3
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Thanks for the link. The preview was very informative. In fact, I liked it so much I added The eBook Reader to my Google Reader. Nice site Nathan has there...
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote