Notices

Old 11-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
oddeyed
hi there!
oddeyed began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3rd Generation - 3G + Wifi - Graphite
Late Updater

Hello,

So I haven't checked the Amazon website or the Kindley-news websites for a long time, and it seems that software version 3.0.2 has passed me by!

I want to install it, but the only one seemingly available from Amazon is the 3.0.3 preview, and I don't really want an RC for my Kindle... I want the real deal!

Does anyone know if I can update to 3.0.2, where I can find instructions and the binaries?

Thanks
oddeyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:10 PM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Check out this thread (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=103725) looks like it has what you are after.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert