Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-25-2010, 04:09 AM   #1
MaxLV
Connoisseur
MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Sony PRS650
Cases/Covers for Sony PRS650

Got my PRS650 3 days ago. They have been available through Sony retail stores here in New Zealand since 1st September.

Decided I needed a case for it, then remebered I had a leather Filofax/Diary case stored away somewhere that I had been given as a christmas present years ago.

Dug out of the back of a closet, and the Sony Reader fits perfectly.It has pockets for the quick guide and the USB cable.
All I had to do was add a couple of velcro 'dots' to the back of the reader.

Here's some photos...

My iPod USB charger wont charge the Reader though. (hve been reading the threads about that though...
MaxLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:17 AM   #2
dax123
Connoisseur
dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dax123 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Silver PRS 600, Red PRS 650, Kindle 3 WiFi (Keyboard), Kindle 4 basic
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLV View Post
Got my PRS650 3 days ago. They have been available through Sony retail stores here in New Zealand since 1st September.

Decided I needed a case for it, then remebered I had a leather Filofax/Diary case stored away somewhere that I had been given as a christmas present years ago.

Dug out of the back of a closet, and the Sony Reader fits perfectly.It has pockets for the quick guide and the USB cable.
All I had to do was add a couple of velcro 'dots' to the back of the reader.

Here's some photos...

My iPod USB charger wont charge the Reader though. (hve been reading the threads about that though...
I would be a bit worried about the zipper on the other half of the pouch damaging your reader, metal or screen. But otherwise it looks great.

I just ordered the standard Sony red cover to go with my new red PRS 650. Waiting for the mail to arrive as I type this. :P
dax123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2010, 04:31 AM   #3
MaxLV
Connoisseur
MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.MaxLV is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Sony PRS650
Quote:
Originally Posted by dax123 View Post
I would be a bit worried about the zipper on the other half of the pouch damaging your reader, metal or screen. But otherwise it looks great.

I just ordered the standard Sony red cover to go with my new red PRS 650. Waiting for the mail to arrive as I type this. :P
I noticed that as well, it's 'landing zone' is below the options button, but I put the Quick Guide on the top of the reader as protection from the zip.

Iim considering removing the zip as well.
MaxLV is offline   Reply With Quote