Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-23-2017, 04:20 PM   #1
BrooksNYC
Enthusiast
BrooksNYC began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, 7th generation
Calibre manual formatting error

This is an oddball note for Kovid regarding a very minor issue. Wasn't sure where to post it, so forgive me if I've chosen the wrong forum.

I've attached here a PDF page from the Calibre manual. The highlighted sentence that dribbles off the page has dribbled off every PDF update this past year. At first, I faulted my PDF viewer. Now I think the glitch may be in the document itself.

I believe this is the only error of its kind in the manual. If I come across others, I'll speak up!

Thanks........and, as always, thank you for Calibre.

Kind regards,

Brooks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Calibre manual formatting error.pdf (157.7 KB, 85 views)
BrooksNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 05:57 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksNYC View Post
so forgive me if I've chosen the wrong forum.
Done

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2017, 06:23 PM   #3
BrooksNYC
Enthusiast

Old 06-23-2017, 11:56 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Thanks, will be fixed in the next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:30 AM   #5
BrooksNYC
Enthusiast

Thanks, boss.
Advert