Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 06-01-2011, 01:10 AM   #1
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Has anyone got Hyperlink to work on the jetBooks?

It looks like it is supported by the hardware:

http://youtu.be/diABGqwwi1o

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
k9reeder
Groupie
k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Galaxy Tab S2, PW3(7th) Kobo H2O (1st), Forma
For what it's worth, they work on the Aluratek Libre Pro with epubs and the pdfs I've tried. Same hardware as Jetbook, I believe, but using ALP's latest software update.
k9reeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #3
bookwarm
bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bookwarm has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Its a software thingy... I think FBreader does in fact support this, i wish there was a way to use it for reading epubs on the JBL. sometimes i wish i could hack*

*and i mean it in its original meainig
bookwarm is offline   Reply With Quote