Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-19-2022, 10:25 AM   #1
mrcmrc
mrcmrc began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Double-click to Edit Metadata

Hi all,
I changed my old mac, on which I had customized Calibre so that in the Browsing window, when I double-clicked on the title of a book, the Metadata Editing window would open instead of the Book Viewer. But I can no longer trace where this behaviour can be customized. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks!
- Marco.
mrcmrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 10:47 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->Tweaks->Control behavior of book list
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2022, 11:47 AM   #3
mrcmrc

Double-click to edit metadata

Hi all,
I changed my old mac, on which I had customized Calibre so that in the Browsing window, when I double-clicked on the title of a book, the Metadata Editing window would open instead of the Book Viewer. But I can no longer trace where this behaviour can be customized. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Thanks!
- Marco.
Old 05-19-2022, 06:20 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcmrc View Post
Hi all,

Thanks!
- Marco.
What was wrong with the solution given by the creator of calibre in Post #2?

AFAIK there's no alternative solution.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 02:15 AM   #5
mrcmrc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
What was wrong with the solution given by the creator of calibre in Post #2?

AFAIK there's no alternative solution.

BR
my mistake, i didn't think new posts had to wait to be published and i wrote it twice.
Advert
Old 05-20-2022, 02:17 AM   #6
mrcmrc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Preferences->Tweaks->Control behavior of book list
Thanks!

- Marco.