Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-11-2015, 06:41 PM   #1
sarafina
sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sarafina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Le Pan, Note 2
Epub File Only Has Cover, no text.

Hi, I am on a Note 3, and am using moon pro and cclibrary. I am having an intermittent problem uploading Epubs to my phone.

Some, but not all of my uploads open with ONLY the cover image, and no text.

The files open on my laptop in Calibre's reader just fine. I have tried uploading to one drive and then pulling down to my phone. The files open from one drive to Calibre (on laptop) just fine. I have saved as attachments to emails and downloaded them from my mail app. The files open in Calibre (on laptop) from the attachments just fine.

But on my phone, in moon pro, I get file after file that is only the cover. Except occasionally, when for no apparent reason I get one that works. Maybe 1 in 10. Or 20.

This is a new problem. I have been using my phone as a reader for years. I have been using Caliber for years. I have been using Moon Reader for years. I have recently upgraded to Moon Pro and added cclibrary, but can not pinpoint the beginning of the problem with either of these events.

Any ideas?
sarafina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:44 AM   #2
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Have you tried a different app?
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2015, 01:06 PM   #3
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I have to agree with Barty. I get pdfs that won't open in Moon at times.
Why I also have Ultimate reader.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, text missing