Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 07-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #31
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color (manual nooter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
I was reading a news story yesterday about a guy in St. Louis who had his cell phone stolen. The phone in question had a remote tracking app on it for that very circumstance. The police were too busy to go to the street address it was at to arrest the perp until after the battery on the phone died.
There's the lost/stolen iPad here, too.
witeowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:58 AM   #32
linux_author
Connoisseur
linux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Nook Touch, N800
why even have your credit card on file at BN?

and i wouldn't have even bothered calling BN - i would just dispute the charge via my bank
linux_author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #33
jedifarfy
Zealot
jedifarfy doesn't litterjedifarfy doesn't litter

Device: rooted nook color, nook wifi 1st edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by linux_author View Post
why even have your credit card on file at BN?

and i wouldn't have even bothered calling BN - i would just dispute the charge via my bank
You have to have a credit/debit card on file for all purchases. It's for encryption & purchasing. You can add gift cards for buying, but the credit card will still have to be there.
jedifarfy is offline   Reply With Quote