Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
soilwork
Edge User

Some suggestions for "export to PDF" option

1) Currently, exported PDFs do not have text beneath the page images. As a result, it is not possible to search within the document. It would be great if the exported PDFs retain text layer as well.

2) Exported PDFs have vague watermarks starting with "Edge". Could you give us an option not to include this watermark?

Old 04-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
aidren
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by soilwork View Post
1) Currently, exported PDFs do not have text beneath the page images. As a result, it is not possible to search within the document. It would be great if the exported PDFs retain text layer as well.
This is a big one for me as well. Hope they can do something about it.

Advert
Old 04-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
sarah11918
Edge User

Quote:
2) Exported PDFs have vague watermarks starting with "Edge". Could you give us an option not to include this watermark?
Bump. I tried to sign back my tax return to our accountants today, and I can't do it on the edge because of the watermark. Had to go back to the tablet.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
aidren
Edge User

Quote:
Could you give us an option not to include this watermark?
I agree, the option would be nice. There could be times that I would opt for the watermark, as well.... to have the date, but even when I were to choose this, I would like to see the watermark smaller, in general, and maybe on the bottom right. Perhaps the eDGe logo with only the date after it. What are all those other numbers, anyway?

...but definitely the option to turn it off.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:29 PM   #5
cheyennedonna
Edge User

I just found that today as well, those other numbers are the Edge serial number. Not acceptable!

Advert