Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-19-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
GregT
GregT began at the beginning.

Device: none
[iOS] Missing Books When Sync One Drive

I just loaded the Companion and I notice a difference in the count of books between what Calibre shows and what Companion shows.
When I looked for a specific author I found some authors missing. I did find a item common to some of the missing books. I added a new column in Calibre for extra information I wanted in the data base. Any authors that had a book that used this new column is missing.
GregT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 11:01 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Which version of CC are you using, Android or iOS?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2017, 12:46 PM   #3
GregT

Apple iPhone 6 ios
Old 09-22-2017, 01:03 PM   #4
GregT

If I go to preferences and uncheck my new column the books show up in companion.