Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
kuklachica
Enthusiast
kuklachica began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G/WiFi
Modding an ereader case?

I am hoping to make my own ereader (kindle 3, specifically) case from a cover such as this one:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/64659092...ather-cover-in

I've look at the covers out there and would prefer to go this route. Does anyone have any tips on modifying a notebook cover to an ereader cover?

or has anyone made any leather covers that they are selling (that fit a K3)?

thank you for the suggestions!!
kuklachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
tomereader
Zealot
tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomereader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ectaco JBL, Archos 5, 7, 70, Kindle DXG, Craig 7, Vizio Vtab
The fifth post of my "quest" to find a case for my JBL at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=109450 has a lot of how to's, and many posts just from people showing off their cover creations
tomereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
darylbrayman
Connoisseur
darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Mini, Glo, Aura and Aura H20
ereader cover

Popular science just covered this in their DIY section

http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/20...ok-reader-case

Hope it helps.
darylbrayman is offline   Reply With Quote