Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #1
bbales57
bbales57 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
File Transfer?

I recently replaced my old computer and have reinstalled Calibre on my new 'pooter'. Can I c-n-p data files from old pooter and paste into new pooter and recover my Calibre Library?
bbales57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:00 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Please post responsibly.

If this post concerns calibre - then you need to post in our calibre forum.

Take the time now to review our site, please.

Your thread has now been moved out of the General Discussion forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2014, 02:15 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@bbales57 Copy the library folder in its entirety - ie everything.

Then in calibre use the Library->Choose your calibre library to locate the library folder you just copied, then select the Use the previously existing library at the new location option.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote