Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-20-2018, 09:28 AM   #1
uncletoma
Connoisseur
uncletoma doesn't litteruncletoma doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW3
Sqlerror:no such savepoint: _apsw-0 calibre

I've some (two, till now) Sqlerror:no such savepoint: _apsw-0 calibre on my Calibre database (stored on an USB WD HDD just bought, less than 2 mounths ago)
Details:
calibre 3.19 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.16299-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.16299')
Python 2.7.12+
Windows: ('10', '10.0.16299', 'SP0', u'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: it
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM (6, 5, 2) && Save To Format (0, 0, 6) && Copy Cover To Device (2, 0, 0) && Goodreads Sync (1, 11, 0) && Author Book Count (2, 1, 5) && Walk Search History (1, 3, 1) && INMONDADORI (0, 2, 1) && Kobo Utilities (2, 6, 0) && View Manager (1, 4, 3) && MondoUrania (0, 2, 1) && Find Duplicates (1, 6, 3) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 81, 5) && KePub Metadata Reader (3, 0, 2) && KoboBooks (1, 0, 0) && KoboTouchExtended (3, 0, 2) && Kindle Collections (1, 7, 17) && Manage Series (1, 2, 8) && APNX Generator (1, 1, 0) && KePub Output (3, 0, 0) && Annotations (1, 7, 0) && Goodreads (1, 1, 13) && Reading List (1, 6, 6) && Author Book Count Hierarchy (1, 1, 8) && Quick Preferences (1, 4, 1) && User Category (1, 5, 3) && Consolidate All Library Metadata (2, 0, 32) && KePub Input (3, 0, 0) && Obok DeDRM (6, 5, 2) && KePub Metadata Writer (3, 0, 3) && Count Pages (1, 8, 0) && Search The Internet (1, 7, 6)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\metadata\single.py", line 647, in next_clicked
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\metadata\single.py", line 579, in apply_changes
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\metadata\basic_widgets.py", line 220, in commit
File "site-packages\calibre\db\legacy.py", line 824, in func
File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 63, in call_func_with_lock
File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 1092, in set_field
File "site-packages\calibre\db\write.py", line 544, in set_books
File "site-packages\calibre\db\write.py", line 208, in set_title
File "site-packages\calibre\db\write.py", line 197, in one_one_in_books
File "site-packages\calibre\db\backend.py", line 857, in executemany
SQLError: SQLError: no such savepoint: _apsw-0

i cannot save a book data editing or navigate back and next from another one.
Another one book can save data but cannot let me navigate back and next.
Any solution?
Or i need to recreate my database storing it on a different folder?
Thanks in advance.

---

Edit:
i don't understand, now is working again
But, for instance and for future time: the only one solution is to create a new database, right?

Last edited by uncletoma; 03-20-2018 at 09:31 AM.
uncletoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:35 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Try doing the Library Maintenance to fix a DB error

right-click the Library Icon: Maintenance: Check Library. run both phases and fix the other errors, if any
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2018, 07:18 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That error just means something is interfering with calibre accessing its database (typically an antivirus or file sync program). It does not mean there is anything wrong with the database itself.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:41 AM   #4
uncletoma
Connoisseur

Thanks a lot, i was in a real panic mode, i doesn't remember about library mainenance
Thanks all
@kovidgoyal can be a Win10 update on background that can create that error?
I've no file sync programs (except Drpopbox that sync file in another HDD and folder), as AV i use Win 10 one and... maybe a firewall? Because mine (Xvirus Personnal Firewalll) sometimes can give problems after a long time usage
Old 03-21-2018, 11:26 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sure it could be a firewall, if the firewall interferes with running programs rather than just blocking network connections, I doubt its a win10 thing, since that would affect many people.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2018, 09:21 AM   #6
uncletoma
Connoisseur

Yea, sure, but Calibre has (on firewall) all traffic inbound and outbound allowed.