Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-29-2018, 06:35 AM   #1
Teeg
Avid Reader
Teeg began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Auro One LE, Kobo Forma
Create column to show number of pages in book

I hope I'm posting in the correct section. I'm looking for how (or if there's a way) to add a new column that will pull and show the number of pages in a book? I frequently download samples of books I want to read later, and while most get tagged when I download them, I occasionally miss one, or a book doesn't reformat correctly and instead of 600+ pages, it's now 3 pages (happened to me this morning).

I know how to do the basic stuff with columns, I have a yes/no column to mark whether I've read a book and a date column to show when I last read the book, but that's the limits of my knowledge so far.

Thanks!
Teeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 08:33 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
You want the Count Pages plugin.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2018, 08:26 AM   #3
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeg View Post
a book doesn't reformat correctly and instead of 600+ pages, it's now 3 pages
Deleting the page-map.xml file will solve this problem. It's listed near the bottom of the list of files on the left.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:44 PM   #4
Teeg
Avid Reader
Teeg began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Auro One LE, Kobo Forma
Thank you both! Downloaded the plugin, and I had no idea there was a fix for the book issue. Yay!!!
Teeg is offline   Reply With Quote