Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-14-2024, 03:29 AM   #1066
cerem0ny
Evangelist
cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cerem0ny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFox View Post
Just got my Libra Color and I can't wait to get KOReader on it. Is there a time frame?
I’m waiting too! Tried installing all the tweaks to get it running but it was messy and I had to factory reset and don’t want to do it again.

They seem to release a new version every month?
cerem0ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 03:33 PM   #1067
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
More or less once a month, yes. But you can simply install it as is, and then overwrite .adds/koreader with a recent nightly from http://build.koreader.rocks/download/nightly/
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 04:09 PM   #1068
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
For testing on my Libra Colour, I used the install script and the OCP-KOReader-v2024.04.zip to do the basic install and then unpacked the latest nightly (think it was -32) over the koreader install directory before safely ejecting. After the install finished, I used the KFMon-uninstaller to remove KFMon. So far, my limited testing hasn't seen any issues.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 05:30 PM   #1069
GreyFox
Militaires Sans Frontière
GreyFox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra Color
I click "run with powershell" on the script and it opens a window and instantly closes while doing nothing. I have unblocked it in properties.
GreyFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:15 PM   #1070
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Have you placed the install.ps1 script in the same directory as the installer .zip file you downloaded from the link in the first message in this thread?

You might want to try opening a PS session and running the script in there so you can see any errors messages that may be generated.

If I run the install.ps1 script without any other files in it's directory, the first complaint is that it can't find a mounted Kobo ereader.

Code:
Couldn't find a Kobo eReader volume! Is one actually mounted?
* Nothing to do! Press Enter to exit:
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kfmon, kobo, koreader, plato