Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 11-23-2018, 08:23 PM   #1
DawnDawn88
Connoisseur
DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DawnDawn88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: amazon fire 5th gen
Smile Trying to download for offline use is it possible?

Okay I have several free amazon ebooks that I have purchased and I want to be able to back them up on usb flash drive along with some barnes and noble books as well. But I can't figure out how to do this. I know I need calibre and some plugins but other then that I'm stumped after all I am new to all of this.

Please help if you can.
DawnDawn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 07:48 AM   #2
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Sensitive topic, I recommend checking out this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=312731
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2018, 11:51 PM   #3
jgt1942
Connoisseur
jgt1942 began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Also, read the very first post at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=283371
This is the solution I have implemented. I run Windows 10 x64, my wife has an iPad as well as other family members and some have Android devices. I use Calibre on the PC to manage my 17,000 ebook library, I get the free books from Amazon for the Kindle (download the books, store in Calibre, see the post referenced above). My wife used Marvin3 on the iPad as well as other family members. On the Android I'm lost, my Samsung Note died and I have not replaced it at this time, still trying to determine what I want/need. I mainly read technical books, my wife reads mostly the big popular authors. Other family members, it varies greatly. I listen to a lot of audiobooks on my Android phone which utilizes MP3 files.
jgt1942 is offline   Reply With Quote