Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 03-25-2024, 07:28 PM   #31
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
When I read the first point in the first post I get the impression that the problem is precisely that Insert Special Character inserts into the Replace field, not the CodeView.
The OP also mentions "couple crashing", but this is probably a problem that has been discussed several times (e.g. here, here, here, and here).
The notifications described relate most often to Clips, but also occur with Insert Special Characters.
There are a lot of reports about this in the Qt database and the problem likes to recur. In my case, I see this error frequently, but I know that it can be related to other applications that capture the clipboard, and the message itself does not discourage me from using Sigil
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote