Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-14-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
jojo81
jojo81 began at the beginning.

Device: ezreader
MY POCKET PRO ARRIVED!!

Yay my reader arrived today finally. was shipped quickly had arrived in UK 5 days ago only to be held by parcelforce and their extreme slowness in informing me of the customs charges. not pleased with them. but am SOOOO happy with the device. as its my first its taking a little getting used to the features but just wondered if anyone has any advice on its first charge. i know some people say 12 hours and some have said drain the battery completely first? not sure which to do lol. all advice is apreciated.
jojo81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
On you initial charge look when it says is fully charged, then without disconect it turn it ON, browse some files, read 1-2 pages, ten turn it off, you will see it will get say to you to get full charge. Wait for the 12 hours initial charge and you are set
I havent got ANY kind of problems after i did this, just remember to charge when it shows 1 bar of the 4.
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert