Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-20-2023, 03:02 PM   #1
JaneEB1
JaneEB1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Calibre/Kindle Problem

Hi all

Have been using Calibre for some time, always seem to have problems setting it up on new computers. Here it comes again, I have a new laptop, Windows 11.

Downloaded Calibre and the Kindle App. Cannot get Calibre to download the kindle books without serious problems. Thought I had downloaded a couple to Calibre but they show error messages.

I know on my previous laptop I have had to have previous editions of Calibre and Kindle, do I need to do that again please? I thought it was due to a short term problem with Calibre at the time.

Current versions on this one are the most up to date ones.

Any help would be much appreciated.
JaneEB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 03:49 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
You might want to take a look at the Amazon and DRM changes, DRM workaround: Kindle for Android and Dealing with Kindle for PC/Mac 1.19 and KFX in calibre threads for more information.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert