Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-02-2019, 09:03 AM   #1
micstregatto
micstregatto began at the beginning.

Device: kindle for pc
Unhappy Calibre conversion

Hello everybody!
In past I use calibre to convert some books I bought from kindle ebook in Pdf, because I prefer to read these in PDf format, but now Calibre library don't help me more to convert Books are in a new format KFX, I tried to install plug in for KFX but nobody is change... Someone can help me? I use kindle for PC. Conversion is impossibile, with Epubor too. I'm gonna crazy! I don't know if I use a wrong procedure ... I upload plugin, reset calibre and nothing changes...

Last edited by micstregatto; 02-02-2019 at 09:06 AM.
micstregatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 09:45 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Calibre forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2019, 11:04 AM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I would suggest checking the Dealing with Kindle for PC/Mac 1.19 and KFX in calibre sticky for help with your problem. You will have to revert to an earlier version of Kindle for PC if you have updated past 1.24.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote