Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 11:22 AM   #1291
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Yes, until you add an entry, the menu will be blank.

If you install NickelMenu with the appropriate exclusion in .kobo/Kobo/Kobo eReader.conf file, the configuration files will not show in Nickel. This is done automatically if you use the install script in the second message in the One-Click Install Packages for KOReader & Plato or you can manually edit the file to add/modify the ExcludeSyncFolders line under the [FeatureSettings] header:

Code:
ExcludeSyncFolders=(\\.(?!kobo|adobe).+|([^.][^/]*/)+\\..+)
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #1292
gyrene2083
gyrene2083 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Yes, until you add an entry, the menu will be blank.

If you install NickelMenu with the appropriate exclusion in .kobo/Kobo/Kobo eReader.conf file, the configuration files will not show in Nickel. This is done automatically if you use the install script in the second message in the One-Click Install Packages for KOReader & Plato or you can manually edit the file to add/modify the ExcludeSyncFolders line under the [FeatureSettings] header:

Code:
ExcludeSyncFolders=(\\.(?!kobo|adobe).+|([^.][^/]*/)+\\..+)
Thank you for the response that really helped. I do have another question for you or anyone that may know. I know this will give me sudoku

Code:
menu_item : main : games : nickel_extras : sudoku
How would I add solitaire under games, or that isn't possible and I would just need to have two games in the main menu?
gyrene2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:18 PM   #1293
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Try admin as the user and password.

That was it. I’m in.

I can now remotely log in and edit my nm config file without getting out of bed. These are the important things in life.
Cootey is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, launcher, ldpreload, nickel