Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-31-2020, 01:55 PM   #1
mfaine1
mfaine1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Multiple Operations

It's been literally years since I've used Calibre and so I've forgotten some things. I've tried looking in the documenation but I'm not exactly sure where it would even be or what it is I'm looking for.

At the time, I was able to combine operations into a list of all things I wanted to be done to the books in sequence, including operations performed by plugins, and then apply all of those operations to all of the books with one button. I can't remember how I set that up though. Can you refresh my memory?
mfaine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:59 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I would if I could. But AFAIK calibre has no, nor has it ever had any such feature in the Library Manager - i.e. a macro feature. It has a set of commands that can be strung together is a script/batch file.

There's a link to the User Manual on the Help page at ==>> https://calibre-ebook.com/

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
automated processing