Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-20-2016, 10:27 AM   #16
howyoudoin
how YOU doin?
howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.howyoudoin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPad Pro 10.5”, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich Zann View Post
Just a question howyoudoin, are you reading in direct sunshine?
I haven't tried with my H2O (I live in a cloudy region), but with my previous reader (Nook) I noticed that ghosting was much more irritating outdoor on sunny afternoon than indoor with much less light.
I generally read indoors, Eric. Mostly it's under artificial lighting, and many times its in bed with the lights switched off and the reader lighting on. I don't think I've even tried reading without regular refresh in sunny conditions. I'll give it a go, for science
howyoudoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 05:47 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I don't recall what my refresh settings are, but I know it's set to more than 6. I have no problem and there's an easy way to fix things if you do feel you need a refresh of the screen. Just double tap the screen in the middle while reading a book to get the screen updated.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert