Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-01-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Mini Shopoholic $1.49 epub [GEO RESTRICTED]

For those who went on a Sophie Kinsella shopping spree last month and want to complete their collection -

https://www.ereadable.com/scripts/br...ref=0679603964

Please note, that I have to think this is a pricing error since this was just released 9/21 and everybody else is still at $9.99 or higher. I bought it and it downloaded fine into ADE.

I did report it to Amazon has somebody having a lower price but I doubt they'll match it and I don't know how long it will last on this site.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-04-2010 at 09:12 AM.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
It's US only, too.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
Thanks for posting this! I went on a sophie kinsella spree last month also. They were really smart to offer confessions of a shopaholic for 99cents....I was hooked so i bought the rest of the series (taking advantage of some of those kobobooks 2 dollar off coupons of course.)
I was just about to buy this at $1.49....I wonder why ereadable is able to offer it at such a lower price?
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Gone now. Nothing else by Kinsella there (or the search engine is broken). Wonder if it was even a legal copy.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:48 AM   #5
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
I think there was something wrong with their servers yesterday, they seemed rather slow. They actually have 3 Sophie Kinsella novels priced at 1.49, Twenties Girl, Confessions of a Shopaholic, and Mini Shopaholic. I bought them and they all downloaded just fine. The rest are all priced in the $6-7 range.

Last edited by bgalbrecht; 10-03-2010 at 01:52 AM.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2010, 07:29 AM   #6
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
It seems to be back again this morning.

Quote:
Gone now. Nothing else by Kinsella there (or the search engine is broken). Wonder if it was even a legal copy.
When I download the book I notice it comes from "lightening source" web address which says it is a part of the Ingram Group. Aren't the a pretty well known legal distributor of digital material?

Besides, they have geographical restrictions. It'd be kind of hilarious for somebody to put a pirated eBook out with geographical restrictions.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ah, could have just been a server issue that I ran into. I still think someone fat-fingered the price (and the company may be quite upset when it sees it's sales figures on this one one).
Old 10-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #8
steph_g
Book Lover
steph_g doesn't littersteph_g doesn't litter

Device: iPad, iPhone 3GS
Anyone know if this can be read in iBooks without any modification?
steph_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:38 PM   #9
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Not likely, as it is drm'd epub and apple only supports it's own. TXTR should work, tho.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:21 AM   #10
steph_g
Book Lover
steph_g doesn't littersteph_g doesn't litter

Device: iPad, iPhone 3GS
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland;
Not likely, as it is drm'd epub and apple only supports it's own. TXTR should work, tho.
Thanks for your response!
steph_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #11
jessicalynn
Zealot
jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jessicalynn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Nook First Gen (broken), iPad, Kindle Touch SO
So just out of curiosity I checked on the price of mini shopaholic today on ereadable.com....It is now 18.75! I wonder if the earlier price was promotional or an error? Either way I'm glad I bought it when I did!
jessicalynn is offline   Reply With Quote