Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-26-2021, 03:18 AM   #1
Ma'am-I-Am
Preferred pronouns: We/Us
Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ma'am-I-Am ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2
Question Can't register K4PC 1.24.3.51068

I installed an older version of K4PC so I can read a purchased .azw4 since my PW2 doesn't handle that. The plan, of course, is to also put it into Calibre. However, when the register screen pops up, it quickly shows an error of "Navigation cancelled" and I think the URL is incorrect. It's really fast. Then it changes to the familiar Amzn login, but it flickers so fast I can't type anything!

Does anyone have an suggestions? Is there a reg hack to put the correct URL in or fake a registered K4PC?
Ma'am-I-Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 10:18 AM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Others have reported the same problem. You could try installing the most recent version of K4PC. That will probably register properly. You can then disable KFX so that you get older formats using the instructions for Method 2 in this post.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
k4pc, registration, troubleshooting