Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
glendaf1
glendaf1 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Just registered!

Hi everybody. I'm so new I don't even know if this is on the right page. I love reading and am considering buying an e-reader of some sort. I live in Australia so I thought I'd join up and see what you all knew that may help me decide what to buy.
glendaf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #2
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Welcome Glendaf1! This is a warm, friendly, informative place...I'm sure you'll find loads of good info about the different devices & lots of friendly folks to answer your questions!
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi glendaf1 and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know what you finally decide to buy
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 02:33 AM   #4
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hello glendaf1 and welcome. You are certainly at the right forum. This is the place to say howdy to all. This is a great place for personal as well as technical support.
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:39 AM   #5
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.

Greetings, amd welcome.

Cheers
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2009, 08:23 PM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Glendaf1!

If you are confused as to which reader you think you would like, we have a great Ereader matrix that might help. Once you do decide to purchase one (and you will because they are so GREAT) be sure and check out all the free ebooks you can download from MobileRead.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote