Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-23-2014, 11:56 AM   #1
bookw0rm
bookw0rm began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
How to get AZW3 files to open up directly in the Kindle for PC program?

It seems that every time I open up a AZW3 ebook from my Calibre library that it opens up in Calibre's own built-in reader. Is there a way to have the AZW3 files open up directly in my Kindle for PC program? More generally, is there a way to choose which program different file types opens with in Calibre?
bookw0rm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:47 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookw0rm View Post
It seems that every time I open up a AZW3 ebook from my Calibre library that it opens up in Calibre's own built-in reader. Is there a way to have the AZW3 files open up directly in my Kindle for PC program? More generally, is there a way to choose which program different file types opens with in Calibre?
Preferences: Behavior: Use internal viewer for: <remove desired ticks>
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert