Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #31
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
http://d1vs2ed2o59cvh.cloudfront.net...416186449.JPEG

Well its Not just the Basic its ALL of them!
All of them that Staples carries. Staples does not (yet) carry the Voyage.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:43 PM   #32
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Just saying this May be why the UK not getting any.
Amazon UK has Kindle Basic in stock. No one in the UK is needs to go to a Staples to get a Kindle Basic.
Advert
Old 11-18-2014, 05:57 PM   #33
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
All of them that Staples carries. Staples does not (yet) carry the Voyage.
Actually my Staple has them... Maybe that's why yours dont
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:03 PM   #34
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I was in my Staple last week checking out Voyage with the New Basic. I just wish they display the PW & Voyage in a darker part of the store. While they have things in the dark lower lighted areas of the store they put these Right under Bright lights so it hard to see how they look in dim light. But no way I paying $200 for a eReader LOL esp one I cant see any difference in.
Old 11-20-2014, 04:36 PM   #35
Mick4545
Enthusiast
Mick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enoughMick4545 will become famous soon enough

Device: Oasis 2
I hope my delivery on 16 Dec is not delayed, and the longer wait is for those who ordered after me.
Mick4545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2014, 02:53 AM   #36
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick4545 View Post
I hope my delivery on 16 Dec is not delayed, and the longer wait is for those who ordered after me.
Yes, that exactly the way it works. The delivery times are for people who order now.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 12:45 PM   #37
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
Quote:
As Harry said, the delivery times on the product page are for people placing orders now, not for previous orders. If you go into your account and look at your outstanding orders, you should see the estimated delivery date for your individual order.
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #38
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
As Harry said, the delivery times on the product page are for people placing orders now, not for previous orders. If you go into your account and look at your outstanding orders, you should see the estimated delivery date for your individual order.
The product page uses misleading wording: "In stock on" a date that keeps moving into the future, since orders are coming in faster than deliveries to warehouses.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:33 PM   #39
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
Mine seems to be lost, and the replacement will be sent to me just as if I had ordered today and not the 20th Sept.... sigh..... 16 Dec.
did your voyage arrive ok
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:36 PM   #40
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Quote:
ive never pre orderd before from amazon uk.

everywhere else is out of stock and thought it to risky to buy it from ebay

so will need to figure out how to pre order
Old 11-21-2014, 11:42 PM   #41
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

I pre-ordered a Audiable Book once! Got informed Not available ... so I changed it to the ebook! 3 hours later was told Now Available ugh! No more pre-ordering for me!
Old 11-22-2014, 03:54 AM   #42
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sian View Post

It's not a "pre order". It's a normal order, for an item that just happens to be currently out of stock. You order it in the usual way. A pre-order is when you order something that hasn't yet been released.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 06:58 AM   #43
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sian View Post

It's too late to pre-order. It's already released. You're just "ordering" now.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 12:07 AM   #44
sian
Addict

now what do i spend the voucher on that i had off amazon via email tonight

guess excitment is an understatement

anyone else get a voucher code today?
Old 11-24-2014, 12:09 AM   #45
sian
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's not a "pre order". It's a normal order, for an item that just happens to be currently out of stock. You order it in the usual way. A pre-order is when you order something that hasn't yet been released.
thanks harry think im just a bit over excited.
but yep i did mean i place my order for when the stocks back in

hugs x