Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-03-2023, 01:31 PM   #16
lumping-sugar66
Enthusiast
lumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than momlumping-sugar66 loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2, Kobo Clara 2E
That’s how it’s supposed to work.

What you send next time does not play into this. The kobo database imports the series information after second connection.

If it annoys you, just as it does with me, you can install NickelSeries mod. This mod applies the series information on first connection.
lumping-sugar66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 05:41 PM   #17
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumping-sugar66 View Post
That’s how it’s supposed to work.

What you send next time does not play into this. The kobo database imports the series information after second connection.

If it annoys you, just as it does with me, you can install NickelSeries mod. This mod applies the series information on first connection.
What the OP seems to be saying is that he does not have NickelSeries installed and that he sees the series information after sending the book and having it imported but without requiring a second connection.

To me, that is pretty much impossible but not worth the effort to argue about.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, ... , is like administering medicine to the dead,—Thomas Paine
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert