Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-24-2006, 08:55 AM   #211
ElaHuguet
iLiad freak
ElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad
Strange time, 0.01!! Mine at least is more "normal". Sigh, they usually always come mid-morning to my office, it would be today that they are late...
ElaHuguet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:17 AM   #212
LittleTalker
Connoisseur
LittleTalker began at the beginning.

Waaah! mine is still unchanged!
Then again, in Madrid you always have to wait twice for everything. And we are in fact rebuilding the whole damn town at this moment (our major really wants to go into history books even if he pisses all of us in the process). So I guess it's normal to wait longer.
Any programming jobs at Mallorca?
LittleTalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2006, 09:23 AM   #213
ElaHuguet
iLiad freak

Sure, but you get paid better in Madrid... although, of course: ¡aquí no hay playa, vaya vaya!
Old 07-24-2006, 10:47 AM   #214
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
DELIVERED! at 16:30. Dammn my sister does not have a router around nor wifi. I will now wander across the city for a pseudo-development setup. :-)
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:57 AM   #215
ElaHuguet
iLiad freak

Arrived!! 16.50.
Advert
Old 07-24-2006, 10:58 AM   #216
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
congratulations!
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:00 AM   #217
LittleTalker
Connoisseur

Congratulations!
but.. where is mine??
Old 07-24-2006, 11:04 AM   #218
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
US Order 620 Delivered

Delivered on: 07/24/2006
9:20 A.M.
Delivered to: US
Service Type: EXPRESS
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:17 AM   #219
branko
Connoisseur
branko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enough

Device: Palm Zire
The first one across the big fish soup!!!
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:30 AM   #220
LittleTalker
Connoisseur

grr! I specified an afternoon delivery and they attempted delivery this morning. Plus it showed as "failed: recipient has moved' WTF!? I live at the specified address!!!!
Well, UPS is no beta company, and I think they suck! Their package tracking system is as good as a piece of sh*t in a stick!
Old 07-24-2006, 11:39 AM   #221
ElaHuguet
iLiad freak

Thanks, it really IS beautiful... oh Christ, I thought it bricked for a moment like yours, Riocaz, and then it was just out of battery, thank goodness!
Old 07-24-2006, 03:18 PM   #222
LittleTalker
Connoisseur

Well, if you want something well done... I picked it up at UPS central myself! Couldn't wait for another day.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:28 PM   #223
High 5
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
High 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enough

Device: Rocket ebook,Cybook, Hiebook, Iliad
Congratulations everyone!!
High 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 06:19 PM   #224
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
My Iliad arrived today! This thing is soooooo cool!

It's not perfect (yet), but it's definately usable for reading most of my eBooks.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:45 PM   #225
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Got home, been playing since. Did some fussing with Gutenberg's Captain Blood. Stripped cr/lf & replaced w/^p marks as appropriate, then corrected for US size & converted to .pdf. Wow. Also loaded several downloaded from manybooks. Need to rename files.

Only odd thing so far (aside from my need to move faster than the machine) was that I couldn't seem to delete a .pdf from the menu system, only via the PC link.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote