Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
doug38
doug38 began at the beginning.

Device: Ectaco jetBook or Aluratek Libre
Find function

With my new Libre, is there a way to make the Find function repeat, so it can search the same word multiple times through a text, from start to the end? Typing in the term more than once is quite troublesome.

(Sorry to repeat--am just trying to find my way in the forum. I hope I'm in the right one--Ectaco--with my new Libre)
doug38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug38 View Post
With my new Libre, is there a way to make the Find function repeat, so it can search the same word multiple times through a text, from start to the end? Typing in the term more than once is quite troublesome.
You use the > to find the next instance of the high-lighted word & use < for the previous. There is a .pdf manual on the device.
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #3
doug38
doug38 began at the beginning.

Device: Ectaco jetBook or Aluratek Libre
Thanks. I have the manual but looked in the wrong place. By the way, do you know if its feasible to install Mobireader to the Libre and use it for scrolling pages instead of Libre's Auto Page Turn?
doug38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #4
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug38 View Post
By the way, do you know if its feasible to install Mobireader to the Libre and use it for scrolling pages instead of Libre's Auto Page Turn?
Don't know. It might be best to try and ask that question using the "Live Support Chat" @ http://aluratek.com/
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ectaco, find, libre