Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 06:25 PM   #31
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Ah yes. Our (People's Republic of Kalifourkneeyah) northern cousin, the FPRQ (Francophonic People's Republic of Quebec). Never been there but friends who've visited say that I wouldn't be able to distinguish it from home - well, except for the cold.

Derek
As an outsider, I've visited both California and Quebec (more than once in both cases). They are very readily discernable from each other.

For what it's worth, I thoroughly enjoyed both.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:29 PM   #32
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by llreader View Post
EDIT2: To avoid any confusion, the title of this thread makes reference to the "Blame Canada!" song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7UKllR0Edo - a cartoon <EDIT>not</EDIT> done by Canadians, BTW), and is intended as a joke, to point out the absurdity of singling out Canada, with its perfectly reasonable laws, as some sort of failed, pirate state. As in "Things aren't going the way you want? Hmm, I know, BLAME CANADA!" Apparently this was somewhat unclear to some posters.
Well. . . I pretty much blame Canada for everything. The Lindbergh Baby, global warming, accusations of global warming fraud, Tiger Woods whiney "Press conference" today.

You can pretty much trace it all back to a non descript little house, in a working class suburb of Toronto, with a black helicopter parked out front.

I'm just sayin'. . .

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 02-19-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Took out the crazy stuff.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
canada, copyright, fair use, iipa, riaa