Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-20-2009, 11:14 PM   #31
danamr
danamr began at the beginning.

Device: KINDLE
I want to thank all here. I just ordered my nook. It suck it will be Feb. but I like what I have seen. I am in the same boat as the OP and am getting the Nook for many of the same reasons. The just announced firmware update just pushed me over.
Looking forward to getting my new toy.
danamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:22 PM   #32
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danamr View Post
I want to thank all here. I just ordered my nook. It suck it will be Feb. but I like what I have seen. I am in the same boat as the OP and am getting the Nook for many of the same reasons. The just announced firmware update just pushed me over.
Looking forward to getting my new toy.
What just announced firmware update? Did I miss something?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2009, 11:28 PM   #33
gulo
Enthusiast
gulo is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
What just announced firmware update? Did I miss something?
http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/20/b...e-sounds-like/
gulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:31 PM   #34
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Thanks, gulo! I'm reading the article now.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #35
LessPaul
Connoisseur
LessPaul doesn't litterLessPaul doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021 / PC / iPad
The announced update and early reviews are exactly what I'd hoped for, and I suspect more good news is to come as the early results from the fellows who are hacking the Nook sound _very_ promising.
LessPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert