|11-24-2009, 03:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Some questions for PB-301+ owners
I am thinking about ordering a Pocketbook 301+ and I was wondering if any current owners could answer the following questions:
1. Is it possible to select custom fonts when reading an epub file?
2. How is the epub support overall? As an example, would someone mind testing whether the file below formats and displays well (Screenshots greatly appreciated )
3. What is the program used to display pdf files?
4. How many zoom levels are available when reading a pdf file?
5. Is it possible to display a pdf file with the margins clipped and only the text visible?
6. Any comments on the support for DRM epub/pdf with the beta firmware?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond.
|11-24-2009, 06:20 PM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
1. If you are reading it with FB Reader yes
2. Sorry dont have time at the moment for screen shots etc
3. Poppler PDF
sorry child just woke from nap. hopefully others will chime in soon
|11-25-2009, 03:34 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
4.-5. during Reflow scaled text well and pictures, they are not removed as in other models. 150%;200%,300%,400%,500%, normal zoom 75%-170%
6. Yes, Pocketbook support DRM epub/pdf with the beta firmware
Last edited by Forkosigan; 11-26-2009 at 08:11 AM.
|11-25-2009, 11:40 PM||#4|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
If you read non-drm epub files with FB-reader, everything works just perfectly, much better thann with the 'native' ADE... shame that FB-reader can't read DRMed files))))
|epub, pdf, pocketbook301|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hanvon N516, some questions to owners||scheichxodox||Which one should I buy?||15||02-09-2010 01:57 PM|
|[PB 301] PDF questions||MLDaeni||PocketBook||6||12-17-2009 08:07 PM|
|PRS-300 Questions for PRS-300 owners - font support etc||snooman||Sony Reader||0||12-09-2009 08:08 PM|
|3 Questions to kindle 2 or DX owners?||TheMayan||Amazon Kindle||9||11-07-2009 08:22 AM|
|Questions for new Iliad owners!||CommanderROR||iRex||388||08-02-2007 12:18 PM|