Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 03:51 AM   #12556
Snomad
Member
Snomad began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 14
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2021
Device: Onyx Book
Hi Jimm, I'm running into an error when downloading a fic from scribblehub. I thought that it was because I was getting IP banned again, but I proxied into the connection that flaresolver is using and it can still access scribblehub without issue. I've attached the logs and these are my current flaresolver settings:
[www.scribblehub.com]
use_basic_cache:false
extra_valid_entries:views, averageWords, fandoms
views_label:Views
averageWords_label:Average Words (Chapter)
add_to_titlepage_entries:,views, averageWords, fandoms

## for site is rate limiting
slow_down_sleep_time:120

use_flaresolverr_proxy:directimages
## option settings, with default values commented out:
flaresolverr_proxy_address:localhost
flaresolverr_proxy_port:8191
flaresolverr_proxy_protocol:http
flaresolverr_proxy_timeout:1800000

Hopefully you'll be able to make some sense of it
Attached Files
File Type: txt calibre-debug-log.txt (1.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt _flaresolverr-calibre_logs.txt (335.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt _calibre_logs.txt (10.6 KB, 0 views)
Snomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fanfiction


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GUI Plugin] KindleUnpack - The Plugin DiapDealer Plugins 546 05-21-2026 02:44 PM
[GUI Plugin] Open With kiwidude Plugins 405 02-09-2026 07:54 AM
[GUI Plugin] Marvin XD Philantrop Plugins 126 01-29-2017 12:48 PM
[GUI Plugin] KiNotes -axel- Plugins 0 07-14-2013 06:39 PM
[GUI Plugin] Plugin Updater **Deprecated** kiwidude Plugins 159 06-19-2011 12:27 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.