|
|
#38896 | |
|
Grand Sorcerer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 8,339
Karma: 72602129
Join Date: Feb 2009
Device: Kobo Clara 2E
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38897 | |
|
Custom User Title
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 11,869
Karma: 83333333
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Canada
Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
| Advert | |
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| I just have to vent... | lacymarie7575 | Sony Reader | 5 | 08-18-2010 07:59 PM |
| I need to vent! Booksonboard! Ugh! | Mrgauth | News | 25 | 12-17-2009 09:26 AM |
| Why, Oh Why! [RANT] | Vesper | Lounge | 19 | 06-19-2008 11:50 AM |
| Am I allowed to vent here? | sborsody | Which one should I buy? | 25 | 06-12-2007 01:30 PM |