Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2026, 07:29 PM   #1
Appleskywalker
Junior Member
Appleskywalker began at the beginning.
 
Appleskywalker's Avatar
 
Posts: 5
Karma: 10
Join Date: Aug 2026
Location: NYC
Device: kobo Colour
Post selling my Kobo Clara bw

hi everyone. I’m selling my kobo bw since I got the color. its in excellent condition, I've only had it since August and the shipping is free
I’m selling it for $150
my payment methods are cashapp, Venmo, PayPal, if your payment methods are not listed then you can ask me and we can see if we can figure something out
Appleskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Clara BW Need help from Kobo/KOReader experts – Kobo Clara BW appears hard-bricked after reboo Ahmed_R Kobo Developer's Corner 1 07-31-2026 08:39 PM
Trade Kobo Clara Color for Clara BW fishmans Flea Market 3 03-07-2025 11:36 PM
Kobo Libra H20 vs Kobo Clara HD vs Pocketbook Touch HD3 cm1 Which one should I buy? 28 01-27-2021 01:18 PM
Kobo Clara back on sale at Walmart, Amazon and Kobo rcentros Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) 2 12-11-2019 09:04 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.