|
|
#61 |
|
Addict
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 261
Karma: 3539
Join Date: Jun 2017
Device: Tolino,Kobo,Onyx,Kindle,BN,PB,Likebook...
|
PM sent.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Aug 2026
Device: tolino shine 2 hd
|
Hello, I need a stock image for my tolino shine 2hd, can someone send this to me please? Thanks !
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Addict
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 261
Karma: 3539
Join Date: Jun 2017
Device: Tolino,Kobo,Onyx,Kindle,BN,PB,Likebook...
|
Hi,
PM sent. |
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 3
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: None
|
Hallo
I need rooted or moded sd card image for tolino shine 2 hd I have 4A2 model Thank you for help. Last edited by sharof4ek; 09-16-2026 at 11:05 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Tolino shine2 37NB 4A3
|
Hello there,
Is there any chance I could get the Tolino Shine 2 image for a 37NB 4A3 motherboard ? Please Privates messages are allowed ![]() I hope my reader would leave the "tolino" screen after that ! Last edited by dreamint; 10-03-2026 at 06:23 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Stock image for Tolino Shine 3 | DominikS | Tolino | 7 | 09-06-2026 03:12 AM |
| Tolino shine 2hd power button broken(?) | rgxb | Tolino | 2 | 07-24-2024 03:45 PM |
| Tolino - Lateral margins (Shine 2HD) | mobiloreado | Tolino | 3 | 01-19-2023 03:20 PM |
| TWRP for Tolino Shine 2HD | Ryogo | Android Developer's Corner | 0 | 08-04-2018 09:02 AM |
| Kobo Aura 2 vs. Tolino Shine 2HD: 212ppi vs 300ppi | swapjim | Which one should I buy? | 66 | 02-22-2018 07:43 PM |