|
|
#121 |
|
Resident Curmudgeon
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 85,188
Karma: 153791427
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roslindale, Massachusetts
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
|
I did get email back when the non0KFX Kinds were being cut off. I've not received email this time trying to get to to buy one of the new Kindles.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#122 |
|
Wizard
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 1,802
Karma: 4507731
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Jianghu
Device: PW5, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 2021, iPad Air 2025
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#123 | |
|
Wizard
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 1,294
Karma: 10468300
Join Date: Dec 2011
Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
|
Quote:
It expires 18-Nov. This is from Amazon UK. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#124 |
|
Fanatic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 537
Karma: 5999999
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Spain
Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Onyx Boox, Bigme, Viwoods, Xteink..
|
I’m still using the PocketBook Touch HD 2, with an infrared screen, warm lighting and page-turn buttons at the bottom. I wouldn’t swap it for any of the current PocketBook models.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#125 |
|
Resident Curmudgeon
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 85,188
Karma: 153791427
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roslindale, Massachusetts
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
|
I still have my H20. If something ever happens to my Libra 2, I have my H20 to use. The problem with Kobo is no BW Readers at 7".
|
|
|
|
|
|
#126 | |
|
Well trained by Cats
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 31,990
Karma: 65700000
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Central Coast of California
Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
|
Quote:
![]() I hear To heavy, too thick, I don't use headphones/buds. Even, not enough storage??? ![]() And I look at my devices, all with months (OK, Years) of reading content and I only us 5G of the 32 of storage (Calibre is where I KEEP all books and stats. ). (Note: I don't have graphic rich content or audio books. I use an old phone, with a cracked screen , for audiobooks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#127 | |
|
Well trained by Cats
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 31,990
Karma: 65700000
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Central Coast of California
Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#128 | |
|
Grand Sorcerer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 5,293
Karma: 20000412
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: UK
Device: Scribe Colorsoft, PW, Oasis, 6, Kobo Elipsa2e, Libra Colour/2, ClaraBW
|
Quote:
Yes I did, I utilised the discount to buy my basic. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#129 |
|
Well trained by Cats
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 31,990
Karma: 65700000
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Central Coast of California
Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
|
That was a good place. My Libra2 has it in a terrible place, where you need you flip back the cover at least 90 back from where it is when reading (The Aura2, just needed a smidge back to get a finger on it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#130 | |
|
Well trained by Cats
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 31,990
Karma: 65700000
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Central Coast of California
Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#131 |
|
Well trained by Cats
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 31,990
Karma: 65700000
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Central Coast of California
Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#132 | |
|
Weirdo
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 1,341
Karma: 13516840
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Wuppertal, Germany
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Tolino Vision Color, reMarkable PaperPro
|
New Kindles today
Quote:
Most of the covers I got recently just have a back shell and they have a cutout for the power button, which I love. But yeah, the button should just be on the right side. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#133 |
|
Wizard
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 1,802
Karma: 4507731
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Jianghu
Device: PW5, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 2021, iPad Air 2025
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#134 |
|
Resident Curmudgeon
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 85,188
Karma: 153791427
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roslindale, Massachusetts
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
|
Does anyone think the new Kindles will go down in price for the upcoming Prime sale on the 6th and 7th on Tuesday and Wednesday?
Last edited by JSWolf; Today at 03:18 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#135 |
|
Weirdo
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 1,341
Karma: 13516840
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Wuppertal, Germany
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Tolino Vision Color, reMarkable PaperPro
|
New Kindles today
Haha no, I don’t think this is going to happen 😬
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Today's Amazon tech event. All Alexa, no Kindles. | quatermass | Amazon Kindle | 12 | 10-11-2018 11:16 PM |
| Australia 30% off all kindles today last day | applesauce | Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) | 1 | 10-02-2015 05:08 AM |
| Amazon Kindles are 15% off today, 11/4/2013 | ProfCrash | Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) | 24 | 11-07-2013 01:28 AM |
| Infinite Jest is $1.93 for [US] Kindles today [July 4] | holymadness | Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) | 5 | 07-05-2013 04:48 AM |
| Kindles on Woot today for $150 - SOLD OUT | starrigger | News | 12 | 07-01-2010 07:02 PM |