|
|
#8341 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jun 2026
Device: Kobo Nia
|
Hi!
My microSD card has died, I need an image of a Kobo N250 Aura H2O. Thanks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8342 |
|
Bibliophagist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 55,008
Karma: 182340534
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
|
PMs sent.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8343 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Mar 2024
Device: Kobo N647
|
Hi, I need an image for:
Kobo Libra 2 N418 Serial: 37NB-E70K1M+6F0 Last edited by DNSB; 10-01-2026 at 03:11 PM. Reason: PM sent. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8344 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Clara HD
|
Kobo N249 Kobo Clara HD
I would like the firmware image for:
Kobo N249 Kobo Clara HD. I killed my wife's Kobo and hope to revive it before she kills me :-) Last edited by DNSB; 10-01-2026 at 03:57 PM. Reason: PM sent. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8345 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Clara 2E
|
Hi, could I please have the clean SD card image for a Kobo Clara 2E (Model N506)? Thank you!
Last edited by DNSB; 10-02-2026 at 12:55 AM. Reason: PM sent. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8346 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Clara HD
|
Can I please have the image of Kobo Clara HD N249?
Thank you. Last edited by DNSB; 10-02-2026 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Request to enable PMs has been placed. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8347 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Clara HD N249
|
Hello,
Can I please get the image for a Kobo Clara HD N249? The original microSD card has died. Thanks! Last edited by DNSB; 10-02-2026 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Request to enable PMs has been placed. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8348 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: KOBO Glo HD
|
Hi
![]() Can I please get the firmware image for a Kobo Glo HD N437? Thank you |
|
|
|
|
|
#8349 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Libra 2 N418
|
Hello
![]() My Kobo died, need new image for Kobo Libra 2 N418 E70K14 to restore to new microSD. Blank white screen + flashing LED. Greatly appreciated. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8350 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Clara
|
I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8351 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: kobo libra 2
|
Hi, I'm looking for a 32GB firmware image for my Kobo Libra 2 (37NB-E70K1M+6F0).
Thanks a lot in advance! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8352 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Aura H2O
|
Hello,
I need a µSD-card image for a Kobo Aura H2O, model N250 (first generation). The internal microSD seems corrupted / the screen remains frozen and the eReader does not boot correctly. Could someone please send me a clean N250 image by private message? Last edited by DNSB; 10-02-2026 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Removed list of available images. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8353 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: kobo libra2 n418
|
SD card image for a Kobo Libra 2 N418
"Hi, could I please get the SD card image for a Kobo Libra 2 N418? Thanks!"
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8354 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Glo
|
I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N613 Glo Please.
I have verified that my private messaging is enabled. Thank you in advance for your help and time
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8355 |
|
Bibliophagist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 55,008
Karma: 182340534
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
|
PMs sent.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| firmware requests |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Touch Anyone have a Kobo Touch SD card image | nye2654321 | Kobo Developer's Corner | 75 | 02-08-2026 10:20 AM |
| Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image | Teddy66 | Kobo Developer's Corner | 582 | 09-04-2023 09:31 AM |
| Glo HD I need a new Image Sd Card for the Kobo Glo HD | Ullysses Silva | Kobo Developer's Corner | 3 | 08-06-2022 06:35 AM |
| Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image | Atrebate62 | Kobo Reader | 2 | 08-16-2019 01:45 AM |