Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM   #1
wieserfalke
Junior Member
wieserfalke began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: none
Use Server as conversion service,

Hi,
becaus I did not find anything about this anywhere I ask here if it is posible, but is it posible to send the Calibri Server a EPUB or other E-Book format and it sends me a PDF back?
Since from what I understand calibri can do the conversion it selfe.

Why I ask this, is becaus it would allow to use calibri as conversion tool for a DMS like paperlesngx or other usecases where one needs to convert E-Books to PDFs.

Greetings
wieserfalke

Last edited by wieserfalke; Yesterday at 08:24 AM.
wieserfalke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
conversion, pdf, server


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Running calibre after started content server as service? wanni11 Server 1 02-01-2019 11:23 PM
Adding titles to Server running as Service on Ubuntu ckronengold Library Management 25 01-27-2018 02:00 PM
Content Server as service under Linux Lofwyr23 Calibre 2 01-12-2014 12:45 PM
Running Calibre content server as a service mathia Related Tools 31 07-04-2011 09:34 AM
Calibre as a service in a linux server without QT4 nadid Calibre 4 01-25-2011 12:00 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.