|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: How important to you is having WiFi in an E-reader device? | |||
| Really important (core feature) |
|
31 | 45.59% |
| Somewhat importat (I use it but it's optional) |
|
18 | 26.47% |
| Not important (Never use it) |
|
19 | 27.94% |
| Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#46 |
|
Connoisseur
![]() Posts: 50
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jan 2026
Device: tolino vision 4 HD
|
I always sync over wifi, but only because I haven't gotten sideloading to work.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 993
Karma: 5782970
Join Date: Jul 2010
Device: Scribe coloursof,Kindle coloursoft, iPad Air 13,17 pro Max,iPadmini 7,
|
A few things I need the wifi for. Getting books onto the device. Sure I could side load but it's not convenient. Also I read on many different kindles and sometimes on the kindle app on my ipads or iphone and I need to it sync my current position. Also wifi is good to sync any notes or annotations I've made in the book.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Wizard
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 2,379
Karma: 9026681
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Colorado
Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
|
For me, wifi is a core feature of my Kindle. I want to be able to purchase a book and directly download it to my Kindle without the hassle of sideloading it.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ereader, hardware, wifi |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| The case is more important that the reader... | apastuszak | General Discussions | 7 | 10-07-2022 07:20 PM |
| Important: people using SD cards and CC V5 on an Android 23 (Marshmallow) device | chaley | Calibre Companion | 4 | 06-14-2016 11:45 AM |
| Poll: What Is Most Important In A Reader | palo | General Discussions | 45 | 04-11-2013 06:10 PM |
| poll: what is more important to you in an e-reader? | hermes | General Discussions | 34 | 07-13-2011 10:37 PM |
| E-Book Stores: More Important than the Device | L.J. Sellers | General Discussions | 20 | 06-01-2010 01:06 PM |