Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 03:39 PM   #1
M A
Junior Member
M A began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Location: Vienna
Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11. Gen.)
Hello from Vienna

Hi everyone,

I've been reading along here for a while and finally signed up.

I'm from Vienna, work in IT, and I've been fascinated by E-Ink for
years. There's something about a display that just sits there quietly,
doesn't glow at you and works better in bright sunlight than any
screen. My Kindle Paperwhite goes everywhere with me, and I keep
wondering what else these devices could be good for besides reading.

Beyond that I have a soft spot for board games, the old classics
mostly, chess and nine men's morris and that sort of thing.

Looking forward to reading more here.
M A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:20 PM   #2
dandaman
Addict
dandaman doesn't litterdandaman doesn't litterdandaman doesn't litter
 
dandaman's Avatar
 
Posts: 316
Karma: 222
Join Date: May 2026
Location: London, United Kingdom
Device: Kindle PW3, PW6
A splendid introduction. Welcome to MobileRead!
dandaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello from Austria, Vienna Kilowatt Introduce Yourself 12 10-10-2010 10:33 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.