|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Location: Vienna, Austria, Europe
Device: DELL Tower PC (Windows 11)
|
Hello to all friendly people out there
Hello to all friendly people out there (the others can go to hell)
Beeing an author of adult books since I retired 15 years ago, I am a diligent user of the calibre program, which is a beautiful tool for a writer. I stranded here, because I want to join "the calibre Forum", which, sad to say, doesn't exist in the Forum-List above. Am I realy stranded and in a wreckage? Or is there anyone, hwo knows a) what calibre is and b) who knows where (the heck) I could find this calibre Forum? Or, have I been directed into a dark forest without a compass? Whoa! That would be a thing! Well then, welcome me or tell me to leave Jack |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Bibliophagist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 54,748
Karma: 182340541
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
|
Welcome to MobileRead.
The calibre forum and it's subforums are found in the E-Book Software forums at Calibre. Last edited by DNSB; Yesterday at 01:50 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Bibliophist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 9,234
Karma: 8582523
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: England
Device: none
|
Welcome and hope you enjoy your time on mobileread.
I think most of us are friendly and know what Calibre is. There is a lot of useful information and discussion here. And if you want some frivolity, nip into the lounge section. Have fun. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| calibre |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Mac people 80% more likely than PC people to be vegetarians | RockdaMan | Apple Devices | 4 | 04-27-2011 09:33 AM |
| Free (Kindle) Reaching people under 40 while keeping people over 60 (Christian) | arcadata | Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links) | 0 | 10-17-2010 07:58 AM |