|
|
#8281 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo Aura
|
Kobo N250 Aura H2O
Hy Everyone, I would like the firmware sd card image for a Kobo N250 Aura H2O.
Thanks in advance!! Last edited by DNSB; 09-26-2026 at 10:11 PM. Reason: PM sent. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8282 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo Clara HD
|
Hi everybody,
I would like the SD card image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD. Thanks in advance! Best regards, Mark |
|
|
|
| Advert | |
|
|
|
|
#8283 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: none
|
I got the image file for N905B
Thank you. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8284 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo clara hd N249
|
Hello, i need the SD card factory image for a Kobo Clara HD N249. Thank you!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8285 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
|
Hello, i need the SD card factory image for a Kobo Aura edition 2. Thank you!
Last edited by DNSB; Yesterday at 05:46 PM. Reason: Request to enable PMs has been placed. |
|
|
|
| Advert | |
|
|
|
|
#8286 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo Libra2
|
Hi,
I would like to request the SD card image for my Kobo Libra 2 (N418). The Kobo does not boot. The LED keeps blinking, and my laptop does not detect the Kobo when I connect it via USB. Could you provide the SD card image? Thank you for your help! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8287 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo Glo HD
|
Hello,
I would like to get the image for: Kobo N437 Glo HD My SD card seems broken and any attempts to clone it have failed. Thank you |
|
|
|
|
|
#8288 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo Clara HD (N249)
|
Motherboard: 37NB-E60K00+4A4
Original internal microSD has failed with a fatal hardware error. Please can anyone provide me the matching Rev A microSD image? thanks! Hello, could you please enable Private Messages for my account? I need to request a Kobo Clara HD N249 microSD image. Thank you. Last edited by DNSB; Yesterday at 05:48 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8289 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: kobo clara 2E
|
Could i get an image for the Kobo N506 Clara 2E Rev C please?
37NB-E60K2M+4A2 Thanks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8290 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo Clara HD Model N249
|
I would like the firmware image for a Kobo Clara HD Model N249
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8291 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo Libra 2
|
Hello!
I would like to request the SD card image for my Kobo Libra 2 (N418). The Kobo does not boot. The LED keeps blinking, and my laptop does not detect the Kobo when I connect it via USB. My microsd flash does not work and i bought other one, and even cannot save my dump from last one. Could you provide the SD card image? Thank you for your help! Same problem with Nahe (profile that wrote above) |
|
|
|
|
|
#8292 |
|
Bibliophagist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 54,699
Karma: 182340541
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
|
Great to hear. I hope you will be successful in reviving your Kobo.
Wrong forum and unneeded. Your PMs were already enabled. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8293 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2022
Device: Kobo Libra 2, Xteink X4
|
Hello, I would like to request an image for a Kobo Clara 2e, thanks in advance!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8294 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jun 2025
Device: Tolino Vision 6
|
I would like the firmware imagine for a Kobo Clara 2E (37nb-e60k2m+4C0).
Thanks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8295 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Clara HD (N249)
|
Hello, I would like the firmware image for a Kobo Clara HD Model N249 thanks!
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| firmware requests |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Touch Anyone have a Kobo Touch SD card image | nye2654321 | Kobo Developer's Corner | 75 | 02-08-2026 10:20 AM |
| Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image | Teddy66 | Kobo Developer's Corner | 582 | 09-04-2023 09:31 AM |
| Glo HD I need a new Image Sd Card for the Kobo Glo HD | Ullysses Silva | Kobo Developer's Corner | 3 | 08-06-2022 06:35 AM |
| Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image | Atrebate62 | Kobo Reader | 2 | 08-16-2019 01:45 AM |