|
|
#1 |
|
Zealot
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 102
Karma: 398208
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: WI
Device: Kindle
|
instagram link to twitter acct on Android
i've tried searching for related concern about linking instagram to twitter acct, but no search found...
my problem is that I keep on getting error msg: Please check your twitter username and password I've already sent email to instagram about the issue... they replied and asked me to send info (my phone info, etc)... I dont have problem linking my IG and twitter to my iphone... but it's not allowing me to link my Android phone... I've also tried to follow some suggested tips like rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app... but still, im getting the same message... any other tips? I really want to use the app on my android... I appreciate it... thanks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Zealot
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 102
Karma: 398208
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: WI
Device: Kindle
|
help... pls..
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
![]() Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: none
|
If you mean adding your Twitter/X profile to your Instagram account on Android, you can usually add it through the profile edit options or simply place the X profile link in your Instagram bio. The exact options can vary a bit depending on the current Instagram app version.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Grand Sorcerer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Posts: 15,763
Karma: 251065365
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Estonia
Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Facebook buys Instagram | afv011 | News | 24 | 04-14-2012 06:36 AM |
| does Amazon care that if I register my Kindle with another acct? | ovaldisk | Amazon Kindle | 4 | 07-29-2011 02:37 PM |
| Help. gmail acct got deleted | sherbearjt08 | Nook Developer's Corner | 0 | 06-30-2011 08:23 PM |
| Twitter, anyone? | KenIsaacson | Lounge | 0 | 06-17-2011 08:05 AM |