Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-22-2024, 04:38 PM   #1
TellurianLux
TellurianLux began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Exclamation [B][/B]UNBRICK KINDLE PW SIGNATURE 32G[B][/B]

Good morning, I need help. I tried to read all the tutorials to unbrick the Kindle, but I didn’t understand. Could someone provide a step-by-step guide for unbricking the Kindle Paperwhite Signature 32GB? If such a tutorial exists, could you please point me to where I can find it? I need a tutorial for beginners. Please help me. I have all the willingness in the world to learn; I just don’t know where to start. 😊📚
TellurianLux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2024, 05:38 AM   #2
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1
Step 1: You can't unbrick that Kindle model. (at least not without removing eMMC and writing data directly to it)

It doesn't have serial port connection pads on its motherboard, it uses a special USB-C cable for that + UART shell is locked until device bootloader is unlocked.

https://kb.taktpraha.cz/projects/kindlepw5

Last edited by shamanNS; 05-23-2024 at 05:40 AM.
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2024, 01:03 AM   #3
comer
comer began at the beginning.

Device: KPW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanNS View Post
Step 1: You can't unbrick that Kindle model. (at least not without removing eMMC and writing data directly to it)

It doesn't have serial port connection pads on its motherboard, it uses a special USB-C cable for that + UART shell is locked until device bootloader is unlocked.

https://kb.taktpraha.cz/projects/kindlepw5
Good job!
comer is offline   Reply With Quote