Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-17-2024, 01:00 AM   #1
shyhermit
Connoisseur
shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.shyhermit could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: none
Screenshot via NickelMenu when using Browser?

I configured NickelMenu to add an option to take screenshot when I am using the beta browser. Somehow, this is not working. The same configuration works when it is in other modes (like reading, main menu...). Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Here is the relevant portion of the code I am using

Code:
menu_item : browser : Invert & Reboot    : nickel_setting : toggle: invert
    chain_success   : power              : reboot
menu_item : browser : Free Memory        : cmd_output     : 500: free -m
menu_item : browser : Screenshots        : nickel_setting : toggle : screenshots
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #
What's wrong with the code?
shyhermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 02:29 AM   #2
hatuluang
Connoisseur
hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hatuluang ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyhermit View Post
I configured NickelMenu to add an option to take screenshot when I am using the beta browser. Somehow, this is not working. The same configuration works when it is in other modes (like reading, main menu...). Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Here is the relevant portion of the code I am using

Code:
menu_item : browser : Invert & Reboot    : nickel_setting : toggle: invert
    chain_success   : power              : reboot
menu_item : browser : Free Memory        : cmd_output     : 500: free -m
menu_item : browser : Screenshots        : nickel_setting : toggle : screenshots
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #
What's wrong with the code?
The code is to enable/disable the screenshot function on your Kobo. You need to push the power button to take a screenshot.
hatuluang is offline   Reply With Quote